Hi All! Just wanted to let you know I am doing FREE sessions for Military families through Christmas. If you know someone out there that has a spouse that is deployed and wants photos of theirself with their kids or just pics of the kids I want to shoot them! Not only will I be doing the session free but I'll also be making a show of the images (if they want me to ) to share with them overseas. Holidays are an even tougher time four our service Men and Women and I would love to give them amazing art of their family to make their holiday a little brighter. Spread the word and tell them to call me asap, I'll take good care of them, but then again you already knew that right!

Thanks Friends!


Nick O'Donnell has been a professional wedding photojournailst for 15 years. He was chosen as PPSO's photographer of the year for, Picked for the Knot magazines Best of List, and Won Album of the year three years straight. This blog is his photographic life. This is real life as Art.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Jessica and Jason's Wedding!






This was one of my favorite images of the two of them. The love they share is so evident here!



This image was shot by my totally awesome assistant Marci! She just keeps impressing me! Keep it up girl!


Jessica and Jason's wedding day started out with lots of rain...which is actually good luck for them! It also makes for cool photos. We did fun photos with the umbrellas and it was so adorable. Later in the day the rain cleared up and we were able to travel all over Troy and do lots of fun photos there. It all worked out awesomely cause we had plenty of time to do all the photos we wanted and the newlyweds and the wedding party still had some extra time to hangout on the bus and just enjoy themselves. It was a beautiful wedding and Marci and I had such a great time! Jessica and Jason, we wish you both all the best and a life full of happiness! Congrats to you both, you are a beautiful couple. Check here to see all the images from the day! Also, make sure to watch their movie below! ~Lauren



No comments: