Hi All! Just wanted to let you know I am doing FREE sessions for Military families through Christmas. If you know someone out there that has a spouse that is deployed and wants photos of theirself with their kids or just pics of the kids I want to shoot them! Not only will I be doing the session free but I'll also be making a show of the images (if they want me to ) to share with them overseas. Holidays are an even tougher time four our service Men and Women and I would love to give them amazing art of their family to make their holiday a little brighter. Spread the word and tell them to call me asap, I'll take good care of them, but then again you already knew that right!

Thanks Friends!


Nick O'Donnell has been a professional wedding photojournailst for 15 years. He was chosen as PPSO's photographer of the year for, Picked for the Knot magazines Best of List, and Won Album of the year three years straight. This blog is his photographic life. This is real life as Art.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Alicia and Greg





Alicia and Greg got married in Columbus near Gahanna at the church we shot Ruth and Mikes wedding at just four weeks earlier! Alica and Greg are such a fun couple they were up for anything and we so laid back. For me the best part of the day was whooting them with their wedding party at the garden area outside the reception. I was a hoot watching them set up the special family tradition shot with Greg and his siblings! I almost had to have Blake shoot it cause I was laughing so hard! You could tell they have a certain bond with each one of them. My best shots of the day were Alicia and Greg by themselves after the ceremony. We left the wedding party on the bus and dashed down to the waterfall for some intimate portraits of them just being cute together! Thanks Alicia and Greg, your wedding was spectacular! Click here to view all the images and click here to see the show full size.


No comments: