Hi All! Just wanted to let you know I am doing FREE sessions for Military families through Christmas. If you know someone out there that has a spouse that is deployed and wants photos of theirself with their kids or just pics of the kids I want to shoot them! Not only will I be doing the session free but I'll also be making a show of the images (if they want me to ) to share with them overseas. Holidays are an even tougher time four our service Men and Women and I would love to give them amazing art of their family to make their holiday a little brighter. Spread the word and tell them to call me asap, I'll take good care of them, but then again you already knew that right!

Thanks Friends!


Nick O'Donnell has been a professional wedding photojournailst for 15 years. He was chosen as PPSO's photographer of the year for, Picked for the Knot magazines Best of List, and Won Album of the year three years straight. This blog is his photographic life. This is real life as Art.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Alexis and Patrick







You know I usually get to meet my couples before I even book their wedding, I want them to get to know who I am as a person and I get to know who they are as a couple, but I didn't get to meet Alexis and Patrick until the tuesday before their wedding. But when we met in person after talking for months on the phone it was almost like we were a few old pals out for a little tuesday afternoon shoot. And when the wedding rolled around the following Saturday I was just as excited to shoot for them as I was my own friends. They had everything expertly planned and everything just went perfect just like the weather. The lighting was perfect as we all sat down for a classic ceremony under the giant oak trees in the grass at the Patterson Homestead, and It was a very emotional ceremony full of family and glad tidings for such a loved couple. You knew they were out to party as soon as they arrived to the Taj Ma Garaj in Dayton and picked up your hotwheels place card next to the Chicago cubs tin. It certainly was a nite you just won't forget with such a cute couple and two wonderful families. Best of luck Alexis and Patrick we hope to see you soon! Click here if you would like to see all the images, and if you would like to post the show on your Facebook or Myspace page please contact us at www.808photos.com Feel free to share the images and leave your comments below to let us know what you think! Thanks- Nick O'Donnell / Photojournalist

No comments: