Hi All! Just wanted to let you know I am doing FREE sessions for Military families through Christmas. If you know someone out there that has a spouse that is deployed and wants photos of theirself with their kids or just pics of the kids I want to shoot them! Not only will I be doing the session free but I'll also be making a show of the images (if they want me to ) to share with them overseas. Holidays are an even tougher time four our service Men and Women and I would love to give them amazing art of their family to make their holiday a little brighter. Spread the word and tell them to call me asap, I'll take good care of them, but then again you already knew that right!

Thanks Friends!


Nick O'Donnell has been a professional wedding photojournailst for 15 years. He was chosen as PPSO's photographer of the year for, Picked for the Knot magazines Best of List, and Won Album of the year three years straight. This blog is his photographic life. This is real life as Art.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Catie and Jim

Wow! Now thats what I call a wedding! Catie and Jim put so much time and effort into their wedding - we could see their touches in every detail. I just live for weddings like this, beatiful day, geourgous bride, excellent locations, how can you not be inspired!! My favorite part of the whole day (ok, second favorite) was Catie and Jim seeing eachother for the fist time that day. Catie was at the edge of the woods and as Jim came walking around the bend she began to tear up like she hadn't seen him in years. It brought tears to my eyes to photograph such a heartfelt moment between them. Honestly, we just dont get to see that kind of love as much as we want to. I will tell you though, as much as I loved being a part of that moment my favorite part of the day was giving Catie and Jim their PhotoGuestbook, hey just loved it and it seemed they couldn't thank us enough for being there for them. Click 'Find a Wedding' to the left to view all the images and be sure to leave your comments below! - Nick

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We just love,love,love our wedding photos! You captured the day perfectly. Nick, you were such a pleasure to work with. Jim and I can not thank you enough.

Love

Jim and Catie Bader